born in Chambly, Québec and died in Cohoes, NY
Solyme Beauvais was a direct descendant of Joseph Xavier Beauvais dit St Joseph, a soldier, who came from French to Québec, to fight in the Seven Years War. The line is:
- Celena Beauvais, born 1850, daughter of
- Solyme Beauvais, born 1821, son of
- Jean Baptiste Beauvais, born 1796, son of
- Francois Xavier Beauvais, born 1759, son of
- Joseph Xavier Beauvais dit St Joseph, born in 1730 in Champagnole, France
Going wayback in the Beauvais line, other families include Achon, Adam, Allaire, Benoit, Bilodeau, Bonin, Bouchard, Circé St Michel, Delmas, Deshayes, Duchesne, Emery dit Codere, Favreau, Fortin, Gagnon, Langlois, Laporte dit St George, Loiselle, Martin, Masson, Menard, Payant dit St.Onge, Poirier, Provost, Racine, Roussin, Simard, Tremblay, and more.
Posts on this blog related to this family are at:
Mapping the Route from Québec to Cohoes
Grandmothers never tell a lie?
Soylme Beauvais who brought his family to Cohoes
Isabelle, our ancestor who died in the Québec Cholera Epidemic of 1832
Fathers who fought in the French and Indian War
Joseph Payant dit St.Onge
What ever happened to Nellie Ethier?
Cholera Epidemic of 1832